Student Enrolment Form
You are enrolling in a Certificate IV in Procurement and Contracting Public Offer BRIS
Course Start date: 19 Mar 2020
Training will only go ahead when we have enough participants interested.
$4,360 GST Free - Direct Debit Payments
(note that credit card payment incur a 1.8% surcharge/ or 3% surcharge for international payments)
Who Should Do This Qualification?
Pro Leaders Certificate IV in Procurement and Contracting is ideal if you are currently employed as a:
• public sector procurement officer, contract manager or procurement policy officer
• public sector financial or project manager
• private sector contractors seeking a good understanding of government processes
This Certificate IV qualification will develop skills to enable you to:
• plan, conduct and manage procurement processes
• develop and manage contracts for the delivery of goods and services
• identify, plan for and manage risks in the procurement process
• exercise delegations
You will gain a clear understanding of the legislative and policy framework which regulates government procurement and contracting processes and will be able to conduct your procurement and contracting activities within the rules. The type of procurement covered by this qualification is often referred to in government organisations as complex procurement.
Our qualification provides an excellent practical foundation for your career in the public sector. Many private sector employers also place value on this qualification staff as it provides insight into government processes that they deal with as contractors to government.
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, Pro Leaders Academy Pty Ltd RTO #45024 is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER).
Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form), may be used or disclosed by Pro Leaders Academy Pty Ltd RTO #45024 for statistical, administrative, regulatory and research purposes. Pro Leaders Academy Pty Ltd RTO #45024 may disclose your personal information for these purposes to:
• Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies; and
Personal information that has been disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed by NCVER for the following purposes:
• populating authenticated VET transcripts;
• facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys and data linkage;
• pre-populating RTO student enrolment forms;
• understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and
• administering VET, including program administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
You may receive a student survey which may be administered by a government department or NCVER employee, agent or third party contractor or other authorised agencies. Please note you may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted.
NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the National VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER's website at www.ncver.edu.au).
Please fill in the Registration form below. Fields in bold are required.