Student Enrolment Form
You are enrolling in an Advanced Diploma of Procurement and Contracting Public Offer
Course Start date: 20 Jul 2020
Training will only go ahead when we have enough participants interested.
$5,195 GST Free - Direct Debit Payments
(note that credit card payment incur a 1.8% surcharge/ or 3% surcharge for international payments)
Who Should Do This Qualification?
Pro Leaders Advanced Diploma of Procurement and Contracting is ideal if you are in the public sector and you are:
• managing strategic procurement,
• an executive working in programs, projects or a corporates area, or
• seeking to be more competitive for promotion to Executive or Senior Executive level.
This Advanced Diploma course will enable you to:
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of strategic procurement and contract
• management in the public sector, including legislative requirements.
• Understand the importance of good corporate governance and internal controls.
• Support strategic thinking in relation to government procurement issues.
• Communicate effectively with staff and other stakeholders.
• Support productive working relationships and achieve results.
Our Advanced Diploma of Procurement and Contracting will give you the skills you need for employment at executive or senior officer levels in the public sector (Commonwealth, State/Territory, Local). The qualification is also valuable for all delegates wishing to minimise their risks when exercising financial and/or procurement delegations.
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, Pro Leaders Academy Pty Ltd RTO #45024 is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER).
Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form), may be used or disclosed by Pro Leaders Academy Pty Ltd RTO #45024 for statistical, administrative, regulatory and research purposes. Pro Leaders Academy Pty Ltd RTO #45024 may disclose your personal information for these purposes to:
• Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies; and
Personal information that has been disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed by NCVER for the following purposes:
• populating authenticated VET transcripts;
• facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys and data linkage;
• pre-populating RTO student enrolment forms;
• understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and
• administering VET, including program administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
You may receive a student survey which may be administered by a government department or NCVER employee, agent or third party contractor or other authorised agencies. Please note you may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted.
NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the National VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER's website at www.ncver.edu.au).
Please fill in the Registration form below. Fields in bold are required.