You are enrolling in a Diploma of Project Management Local Government
Course Start date: 10 Mar 2020
Training will only go ahead when we have enough participants interested.
Who Should Do This Qualification?
Pro Leaders Diploma of Project Management is ideal if you are currently or planning to be a:
• project team leader, or
• project manager
This qualification will allow you to advance your skills to the level of a professional project manager, by enabling you to:
• Determine project objectives, identify project lifecycle, develop a plan to manage
• scope and changes throughout the lifecycle
• Plan, implement and manage the costs, scope and time frame of projects
• Communicate effectively with staff and stakeholders
• Manage the procurement process within the project
• Identify risks and develop risk management strategies
You will gain skills to oversee projects to meet goals and objectives of your department or organisation. The course provides a theoretical understanding of project management as well as practical tools and skills for implementation in your workplace.
This course will equip you with the skills to confidently lead a team to achieve and deliver project outcomes. It provides practical skills for launching and developing a career in professional project management.
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, Pro Leaders Academy Pty Ltd RTO #45024 is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER).
Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form), may be used or disclosed by Pro Leaders Academy Pty Ltd RTO #45024 for statistical, administrative, regulatory and research purposes. Pro Leaders Academy Pty Ltd RTO #45024 may disclose your personal information for these purposes to:
• Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies; and
Personal information that has been disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed by NCVER for the following purposes:
• populating authenticated VET transcripts;
• facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys and data linkage;
• pre-populating RTO student enrolment forms;
• understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and
• administering VET, including program administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
You may receive a student survey which may be administered by a government department or NCVER employee, agent or third party contractor or other authorised agencies. Please note you may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted.
NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the National VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER's website at www.ncver.edu.au).
Please fill in the Registration form below. Fields in bold are required.