You are enrolling in a Licence to perform rigging intermediate level 5 day course
8am-4pm Monday - Friday
To complete your registration please complete the below information. Also ensure you meet the course pre-requisites below prior to completing this registration. If you have any questions with regards to the course, we suggest you call the office on 08 8947 4444.
• Participants are required to wear appropriate PPE (high visibility shirt or high visibility vest) and suitable protective footwear IE Steel capped boots. We do have safety vests available and a small selection of protective footwear.
• You will need to have a Unique Student Identifier. A USI gives you access to your online USI account which is made up of ten numbers and letters. It will look something like this: 3AW88YH9U5.
• Participants must provide Photographic Identification (Licence, Passport or Proof of age card.)
• LLN/ Special needs, if assistance is required in regard to language, literacy and numeracy or any special needs, please advise us prior to enrolment. Our Student Handbook contains our policies and procedures for information prior to enrolment and is available for download from our website www.allglobaltraining.com.au
As per NT Worksafe requirements:
To be eligible to apply for a licence, you must:
be at least 18 years of age
• Can use English at a level that enables the safe performance of high-risk work;
• Have obtained the required training, assessment, experience and qualifications (to the satisfaction of an accredited assessor)
• Participants must provide Photographic Identification (Licence, Passport etc.) and an NT address. Participants who do not have an NT address and are Fly In Fly Out (FIFO) workers must present a letter from their employer confirming that they are employed at a NT worksite or complete a statutory declaration which must include the following wording: “I solemnly declare that my primary/permanent place of work is at (location) for (employer)”.
Once competency has been attained application to Territory Business Centre must be completed within 60 days.
Please fill in the Registration form below. Fields in bold are required.