You are enrolling in a Diploma of Procurement & Contracting Public Offer
Course Start date: 07 May 2020
For the best learning environment we do have minimum class sizes required. If these are not met, we will be in touch directly for alternative dates or refund options.
$4,675 GST Free - Direct Debit Payments
(note that credit card payment incur a 1.8% surcharge/ or 3% surcharge for international payments)
Who Should Do This Qualification?
You should complete this qualification if you currently work, or intend to work, at management level as a procurement and contract manager in the public sector. The skills you will learn will enable you to:
• Conduct more significant procurements, including managing contract performance
• Apply government processes, implement policy and promote and monitor
• compliance with legislation
• Coordinate risk management activities and manage contract risk
You will gain a comprehensive understanding of the public sector business environment and develop valuable specialist skills for purchasing, procurement and contracting.
This qualification is designed for individuals wanting to progress to the next level in their procurement and contract management career in a middle or senior management position in the public sector. These positions may include Administrative Officer, Executive Level Officer, Contract Manager, supervisor or manager.
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, Pro Leaders Academy Pty Ltd RTO #45024 is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER).
Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form), may be used or disclosed by Pro Leaders Academy Pty Ltd RTO #45024 for statistical, administrative, regulatory and research purposes. Pro Leaders Academy Pty Ltd RTO #45024 may disclose your personal information for these purposes to:
• Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies; and
Personal information that has been disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed by NCVER for the following purposes:
• populating authenticated VET transcripts;
• facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys and data linkage;
• pre-populating RTO student enrolment forms;
• understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and
• administering VET, including program administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
You may receive a student survey which may be administered by a government department or NCVER employee, agent or third party contractor or other authorised agencies. Please note you may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted.
NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the National VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER's website at www.ncver.edu.au).
Please fill in the Registration form below. Fields in bold are required.