Group Enrolment Form
You are about to book participants in a CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in th construction industry (White Card) course.
Course Start date: 25 Oct 2021
Construction workers in the ACT require a General Construction Induction Card (White Card) when working on a construction site.
Successful completion of this course will result in a Statement of Attainment being issued for the unit of competency - CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work in the construction industry (White Card).
It is then the responsibility of the participant to apply for their White Card through Access Canberra.
This course runs from 7:30am to 4:00pm.
- You are required to wear long pants and enclosed shoes. All other PPE will be provided.
- Current photo identification such as Driver's licence, Passport or Proof of Age card is requied to be sited on the day of training.
- All attendees require a USI number. If you don't have one, please use the link below to apply for one prior to the course or be prepared to apply for one on the day.
The link to obtain your USI is: https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi
Course Cost: $145:00
Your organisation may be eligible for a rebate on the course cost if:
- You work within, or in connection with, the Building and Construction Industry.
- At least 80% of your work is performed in the ACT.
All course dates are subject to sufficient enrolment numbers and courses may be cancelled or moved to another date at our discretion.By reserving this booking, you have agreed upon the terms and conditions outilined in the Safenet Student guide : https://www.safenet.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/student-guide.pdf
Please fill in the Registration form below. Fields with a red * are required.