Group Enrolment Form
You are about to book participants in a Introduction to Dermal Science course.
This course describes the fundamental foundation knowledge required by non-beauty background students who wish to, or are currently undertaking further training in the beauty, laser & IPL or dermal therapy industry.
• Principles of skin biology to beauty treatments
• Principles of skin science
• Recognise body structures and systems in a beauty therapy context
Optional ‘add-on’ subjects:
• Principles of electricity to beauty machinery
• Principles of cosmetic chemistry and cosmetic products
• Nutrition, health and wellbeing
• Provide professional service to clients
• Provide advice on beauty products and services
• Develop treatment plans
Self-paced distance learning
Course duration: This course enables you to complete the training to suit you and your family/life situation
For more information please email:
$199.00 (includes GST)
Additional course costs:
$50.00 – Administration fee
• Electronic, comprehensive training manual
• Trainer support
• Certificate of completion
Dates: available on our website www.sbdi.com.au
Campus location: 2/161 New South Head Road Edgecliff NSW 2027
How can I pay for the course?
Payments can be made via credit card (visa and master card) cash or EFT. Course fees are due two weeks prior to course commencement.
HOW CAN I ENROL IN THE COURSE?
You may enrol online
http://www.sbdi.com.au/enrol-now/ once we receive your enrolment form our admissions team will contact you to process your enrolment.
Please fill in the Registration form below. Fields with a red * are required.