Group Enrolment Form
You are about to book participants in a Course in Laser & IPL for Skin Rejuvenation course.
Course Start date: 20 May 2019
This is an entry level course that offers participants a pathway into the IPL and Laser industry, specialising in skin rejuvenation treatments. In this fast growing and incredibly competitive industry it is essential to be up to date with industry standards and be able to offer safe and effective treatments to your clients. This course is recommended for participants who have a background in beauty services who are currently working in the industry and wish to improve their skills and knowledge. Upon successful completion of this course you may be eligible to enrol into the 10038NAT Graduate Certificate of cosmetic laser and light therapies.
Participants who are not currently working in beauty services are eligible to enrol into this course and are required to complete the following prerequisites prior to course commencement:
• Laser safety for cosmetic laser and light therapies No ED186 (online)
• Foundation skills dermal science (distance learning)
You will learn:
• Analysing skin conditions
• Designing and reviewing IPL and laser treatment programs for pigmented and vascular lesions, skin rejuvenation and acne
• Consultation techniques
• Performing and assessing test patch
• Delivering safe and effective treatments
• Selecting and using laser / IPL technology
• Pre and post treatment advice
• Documentation requirements
• Compliance with regulatory requirements
3 days 9am – 4.30pm
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday on campus
*Speak to your trainer to organise practical hours in the SBDI clinic.
Face - to - face learning, self-paced distance delivery, workplace training in SBDI clinic.
• Laser safety for cosmetic laser and light therapies No ED186
• Foundation skills dermal science (non-beauty background)
$2,100 (includes laser safety online)
Additional course costs:
$150.00 – Administration fee
$450.00 – Foundation skills dermal science (if required)
$100.00 – IPL Safety glasses (if required)
$299.00 - Resource Kit
• Training manual IPL & Laser for skin rejuvenation
• Practical activities in a clinic environment
• Certificate of attendance on completion
Dates: available on our website www.sbdi.com.au
Campus location: 2/161 New South Head Road Edgecliff NSW 2027
How can I pay for the course?
Payments can be made via credit card (visa and master card) cash or EFT. Course fees are due two weeks prior to course commencement.
HOW CAN I ENROL IN THE COURSE?
You may enrol online http://www.sbdi.com.au/enrol-now/ once we receive your enrolment form our admissions team will contact you to process your enrolment.
Please fill in the Registration form below. Fields with a red * are required.