Our focused and dedicated team is looking for a skilled and like-minded professional to join us in providing our clients with high levels of service and delivery.
We are seeking a contractor who can hit the ground running to develop websites from small business through to enterprise scale systems. The work will be adhoc with a variable amount of hours. It would suit a freelance developer able to start on small sites which would build up to major projects over time when you demonstrate the skills and professionalism we deliver to our clients.
On offer is a wide portfolio of projects from relatively simple sites up to large scale process management systems with advanced database and reporting architectures. The variety and complexity of the projects will be engaging and challenging to a suitably experienced developer.
You must be located in Australia, be able to work across AWST to AEDT time zones if required and must be able to work via secure remote access.
You must have an ABN and professional indemnity insurance with a certificate of currency.
A good hourly rate will be offered to the right individual with suitable experience.
• Communicate courteously and confidently with clients via phone and email
• Provide job estimates and adhere to fixed time frames
• Maintain and develop existing websites
• Work on a mix of front end and back end web based systems
• Design and develop web functionality to address requirements
• Design and develop databases to manage client information systems
• QA/Testing and migration across Test/UAT/Live environments
• Follow Masters IT procedures and standards
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• 3+ years experience in PHP, HTML, CSS and JS-jQuery-Ajax
• 3+ years experience in SQL development and database design, ideally MySQL
• Ability to work on multiple tasks, adhere to time lines and work within project budgets
• Linux / CRON
• Zend Framework
• WooCommerce / Magento / Shopify
• Payment Gateways
• Image editing and optimisation
If you meet the above description then we’d like to hear from you!